Warm wishes at Thanksgiving。
From all of us to all of you at Thanksgiving。
I wish you could be here on Thanksgiving。
Thanksgiving just won't be the same without you。
It will be sad not to see you during the holiday when families get together。
Our first Thanksgiving should be our best。
I wouldn't want to spend Thanks-giving with anyone else。
we are supposed to express our gratitude to others on thanksgiving day. however, we should feel gratitude every day.
god has two dwellings, one in heaven, and the other in a meek and thankful heart. be grateful to others is a way to show your love. in our daily life, we often receive help from our parents, friends, colleagues and strangers. perhaps it is a little thing, pick up the pen you drop, lift a heavy box for you or offer you a seat in the bus. we should be thankful to them for whatever they have done. the more love you give, the more love you receive.
1.In the coming Thanksgiving Day, I hope you are well.
2.Thanksgiving Day is coming, life because of Thanksgiving and beautiful, wish you all the best.
3.The person who knows how to thank others , will create a warm legend in the world.
以下是一篇简短的感恩节英语演讲稿，演讲时间约为 3 分钟：
Today, I stand before you to express my deepest gratitude and appreciation for all the blessings in my life.
First and foremost, I want to thank my family, who have been my rock and support system through thick and thin. Without their love and encouragement, I would not be who I am today.
I also want to express my gratitude to my teachers, who have imparted their wisdom and knowledge to me, helping me grow and develop both academically and personally.
Furthermore, I am grateful for my friends, who have been there for me during the highs and lows of life, offering a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on.
But my gratitude extends beyond the people in my life. I am also thankful for the experiences that have shaped me, the challenges that have made me stronger, and the opportunities that have allowed me to grow and learn.
Most importantly, I am grateful for the simple things in life - the beauty of a sunrise, the soun
1. Happy Thanksgiving! 感恩节快乐！
2. Wishing you a bountiful Thanksgiving filled with warmth and joy. 祝你度过一个丰盛温馨、开心快乐的感恩节。
3. May your Thanksgiving be filled with love and gratitude. 愿你的感恩节充满爱和感激。
4. Sending you warm wishes for a joyful and blessed Thanksgiving. 送上温暖的祝福，祝你度过欢乐祥和的感恩节。
5. Grateful for your friendship and wishing you all the joy this Thanksgiving season. 感谢你的友谊，祝你在这个感恩节季节拥有所有的快乐。
6. May your Thanksgiving bring you joy, peace, and many reasons to be grateful. 愿你的感恩节带给你欢乐、平安和许多值得感激的理由。
7. Wishing you a harvest of blessings, good food, and treasured moments this Thanksgiving. 祝你在感恩节拥有一片收获的祝福、美食和珍贵的时刻。
8. Thankful for the wonderful moments and memories we have shared. Happy Thanksgiving! 感谢我们一起分享的美好时刻和回忆。感恩节快乐！